Using Auto macro for trade chat code and discussion

Hi i was in search of a certain item today and could not find it on xyz since not all POE players use this i tried trade chat but it was taking tooo long, so i decided to write a script for it. I read somewhere before that as long as the process is not fully automated meaning that if it doesn't post something automatically every 10 seconds it isn't banable , so i wanted to get peoples opinions are responses to my script below. Is it in your opinion game breaking or against the rules or not since it is very simple.

[Post Edited by Support]

just to clarify whenever i press f9 this posts the message i input in trade chat 1-8 and wont work if i minimize or close the client. i wrote this as simple as possible and did not use any timers to post automatically every minute or so since that would be going too far i believe.
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on May 23, 2014, 4:57:17 AM
This macro is bannable, since it automates several actions per keystroke.
IGN: SplitEpimorphism
Yah it might be bannable, but don't people already do this, i mean haven't u seen people spam trade chat for hours an a time with no difference in their post i mean no one has that much free time just for trade chat.
Hey there,

I have edited out your script. Any macros that perform multiple actions on the client is against our Terms of Use.

"
insane99 wrote:
Yah it might be bannable, but don't people already do this, i mean haven't u seen people spam trade chat for hours an a time with no difference in their post.

If you see another player using this, can you please report it? You can do so at support@grindinggear.com or using the in-game report function. If you choose to e-mail, we would appreciate screenshots where necessary (client logs help here too).
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
"
Yeran_GGG wrote:
Hey there,

I have edited out your script. Any macros that perform multiple actions on the client is against our Terms of Use.

"
insane99 wrote:
Yah it might be bannable, but don't people already do this, i mean haven't u seen people spam trade chat for hours an a time with no difference in their post.

If you see another player using this, can you please report it? You can do so at support@grindinggear.com or using the in-game report function. If you choose to e-mail, we would appreciate screenshots where necessary (client logs help here too).

ok im sry if i caused u any trouble , i also posted this on reddit but i removed it just now and mentioned it is bannable tks for the fast reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info