I fixed desync! Enjoy PoE desync-free!

1. Download Autohotkey (Google it if you don't know what that is)
2. Insert this script and load it:
"

#NoEnv
#HotkeyInterval 200
#MaxHotkeysPerInterval 200
SetKeyDelay -1
SetMouseDelay -1

#ifWinActive Path of Exile

$MButton::
BlockInput On
send {MButton}
sleep 10
send {enter}
sleep 10
send {Backspace}{Backspace}/oos{enter}
BlockInput Off
return

3. Bind your desync movement skill to your middle mouse button, or any skill you want.
4. Done. You can now spam those movement spells without worry.

How it works: It quickly does an /oos immediate after you cast your middle button skill.

This thing is working beautifully on my flicker strikes. It almost makes any desync unnoticeable. Play smooth without glitch just like expected.

Let me know if any problem. I accept donations too if you find this useful.

Thanks GGG for an awesome game!
+1

Autohotkey rocks.

PS: You can still have some desync here and there and its not good to spam AHK or you break the server.
Using scripts to perform multiple actions with one key stroke is not permitted (/oos + casting spell). Just FYI.
its caped to once every 10 sec. you cant break shit with it.
Last edited by PoorJoy on May 14, 2014, 11:02:06 AM
A lot of people already use Autohotkey
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
Using scripts to perform multiple actions with one key stroke is not permitted (/oos + casting spell). Just FYI.

if you google poe /oos macro you get a link to this forum with a tutorial.
/oos macro is legal, /oos macro and using a skill with the same keystroke is questionable.
Last edited by SunnyRay on May 14, 2014, 11:53:51 AM
I don't know the exact legality rules for macros (not my area), although I suspect this is at least questionable.

Regardless, this will make desync worse with most movement skills - anything that moves you over time rather than teleporting) will be forced out of sync by reverencing an old position from the server (due to latency) which screws with the in-progress movement on the client, but it continues on the server.
Last edited by Mark_GGG on May 14, 2014, 8:01:00 PM
This is exactly why they added the cooldown to oos, because of idiots breaking the rules and spamming it like mad with macros like this. Since there is a cool down now, when you need it to work for you, it probably wont, and you'll probably die. Even before the cooldown however it never did fix the sync issue, only allow people who lack enough logic and reasoning skills to realize quickly when they are desynced to visually see that they are getting resynced. Its getting resynced because of getting out of sync that needs to be fixed, and this completely fails to do that, obviously.

Besides they've stepped up how much the server will spam oos for you that its already on cooldown half the time without ever typing it yourself when your using movement skills.
Imo even 10 seconds cooldown is not enough, almost every cycloner i partied with uses the macro and its fking annoying that every 10 seconds theres this split second rollback on everything, it makes fluid gameplay crap. Raise it to 60 seconds cooldown.
Closed Beta Member.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info