0.9.2f Patch Notes

Version 0.9.2f

Features:
  • Added preloading of graphical shaders which should remove micro-pauses when encountering new effects or objects.
  • Fixed some issues related to the game pausing slightly on the first frame after a level load.
  • Fixed an issue where extra portals were visible for a split second when joining town.
  • Fixed a bug with Explosive Arrow not exploding serverside when the monster is killed by the arrow outright.
  • Fixed a bug with Explosive Arrow interacting badly with other buffs.
  • Reclassified Flicker Strike as Melee and Frenzy as both Melee and Bow, for the purposes of mods on items that add effective levels to gems of certain types.
  • Fixed an issue with the chat box where it would sometimes display a global message briefly when changing area, even when global chat was turned off.
  • Fixed a bug related to instant-use flasks that heal your minions.
  • Fixed two server crashes that occured rarely when using Explosive Arrow.
  • Fixed a client crash that would occur if you were disconnected from a server while joining it.
  • Fixed a client crash that would occur if the patcher was slow to start up.
  • Fixed several UI crashes.
  • Attempted to fix two other miscellaneous client crashes.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 5, 2011, 8:12:41 PM
When patching this version, if it takes a long time to grab the last 50mb, please wait it out - the patcher doesn't update progress during an individual file and there's a new 50mb shader cache in there.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Any idea when you guys can get around to fixing the key binding issue with extra mouse buttons.
In the beta thanks to Starcraft42.
"
SDCA wrote:
Any idea when you guys can get around to fixing the key binding issue with extra mouse buttons.

It's scheduled for 0.9.3 or 0.9.4.
Any specific ETA on 9.3?
"
Chris wrote:
"
SDCA wrote:

It's scheduled for 0.9.3 or 0.9.4.

Alright thanks.
In the beta thanks to Starcraft42.
"
konfeta wrote:
Any specific ETA on 9.3?

No specific ETA yet, we're making sure we do it properly. Given the nature of the changes, to rush it out would be very very bad!
I recommend chaining the Alpha Testers to computers.
"
konfeta wrote:
I recommend chaining the Alpha Testers to computers.

I would do that willingly if we had the 0.9.3 patch on the alpha servers.
Forum Sheriff
^
what he said :)
I used to be apathetic, now I just don't care.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info