Summary of PvP Improvements (with Video!)

Hey Guys,

I know a lot of people LOVE PvP and want it to succeed, especially in this game; and so do I!
I read through the PvP Forum soaking up every little bit of information about ideas, suggestions, possible improvements etc.

I decided to summarize some of the things that have been suggested so far, especially things that have been suggested multiple times. I also didnt include any balance related things but more like general improvements regarding the PvP system. Since I am a vocal guy I put that all into a youtube video.

I will first talk about the difference between casually and competitively playing games in general with a more detailed view on which aspects can be found in which parts of PoE and then I will talk about PvP specifically, especially about a more competitively oriented environment and how it could look in Path of Exile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBWXJmr-CXU

I Hope this prevents ppl from bringing up the same threads over and over again. Also, I know GGG is already working on PvP improvements, but feedback and suggestions can never hurt.

Would be great if we can have a mature discussion about all that in here. If you guys want to, I can put up some Theorycrafting videos as well.

- Aswan

PS: Sry for my english in the vid. Im not a native! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info