[Afterlife] {Talisman League} - US/EU - TS3

~~~~AFTERLIFE~~~~

Apocalyptic Gaming Family
"PoE Clan for Adults"

We are a guild of active, experienced adults, looking for ACTIVE players to join the community! We will be playing in Softcore mainly but do have a few players who enjoy Hardcore. 18+ Preferred.

If you are interested, and an active player looking for a fun and exciting community with a free TeamSpeak to interact, then come join! We have many active members, looking for more active players so we can map in the new leagues with all members levels and abilities! (Most of us play other games together also!)

Requirements and PRO's! (Make sure to fill out a quick App below!)

*Active Community of players
*Free TeamSpeak
*Mapping at any level
*Have a character at least level 70+ in ANY league

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you fill out an application, make sure to message any officer to check the application for you so you can get your invite ASAP! Please be patient, there is usually at least 1 officer on but they might be busy at the moment!

Guild Master IGN - Cyclone_Ruff
Officer 1 IGN - Kazummz
Officer 2 IGN - WolfsmashGround
Officer 3 IGN - OxcySpin
Officer 4 IGN -
Officer 5 IGN -
Last edited by Zachywak on Jan 2, 2016, 4:34:23 PM
If you are still interested after reading everything above, please fill this out and re-post it at the end of this thread, than message an officer in-game or wait for a reply!

-------------------APPLICATION-------------------

How long have you been playing PoE?

What is your highest level character?(any league)

Do you play in Softcore or Hardcore leagues?

What is your highest level character in one of the new leagues? (If applicable)

What time zone are you from?

What is your in-game name to contact you at?

Please give a short description of yourself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Zachywak on Jun 28, 2015, 1:12:55 PM
Bump!
Where do the most of you come from? I'm from europe and I notice many US players on PoE. Time difference is quite a killer to interact.
Most of us are from the USA, on the East Coast, I am on the West Coast, USA.

We usually stay up pretty late into the evenings/nights... but that would mean like 8AM for you depending where your coming from in Europe.

It would be nice to have you but if time difference is a problem I hope you find a EU guild!
Bump! Leveling in Ambush, come join!
Bump! Come Join us in ambush!
Leveling today Mapping by the end of the day! Come join us!
Come join us in Ambush league! Mapping in the next few days!
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info