IIR/IIQ increase currency?

I thought I read somewhere that currency drop rates are unaffected by IIR/IIQ... Only items were affected by those numbers. Can someone confirm or deny that for me?

Stormcalling 24/7.
IIQ affects currency drops, IIR does not.
Simple answer...no they do not. IIR definitely doesn't...IIQ I see no difference...ultimately RNG is god
"
mondobogus wrote:
Simple answer...no they do not. IIR definitely doesn't...IIQ I see no difference...ultimately RNG is god

Increased Item Rarity doesn't affect them because there aren't any unique/rare/magic currencies.

IIQ does affect currency.
"
KG31459 wrote:
"
mondobogus wrote:

Increased Item Rarity doesn't affect them because there aren't any unique/rare/magic currencies.

100% IIQ doubles all drops including currency.
But there's very little appreciable, practical difference between 1/100,000 and 2/100,000.
IGN: Kulde
"
Yxalitis wrote:
"
KG31459 wrote:
"
mondobogus wrote:

But there's very little appreciable, practical difference between 1/100,000 and 2/100,000.

Unless you multiply it by many hours played/monsters killed/types of currency, sure. I wouldn't bother if I just wanted to beat Merciless though.
"
Yxalitis wrote:
"
KG31459 wrote:
"
mondobogus wrote:

My point was it all comes down to RNG. Just because one gets more drops, does not mean those drops will be currency. Therefore, to say IIQ increases currency drops is ultimately incorrect. At best one could say IIQ increases one's CHANCE at more currency drops. There is a difference.
IIQ will get you more currency over time.

Of course since its the internet some people use every opportunity to relive their high school debating class so they just love to play word games to try to force others into their verbage and obscure the end result.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
Playing a char with ~100% additional IIQ has a very noticeable effect on currency drops vs playing one with 0. It's still mostly wisdom scrolls but it's definitely more.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
3 mins Dom runs, with FS and 0 IIQ. 2 months only doing that cos testing some stuff: Kaoms chest, aeg, regal and chaos orbs, and other things.

In 2 years playing the MF its a simple tale on maps. Only make effect with 6 on party and PA ofc. Dom runs with party also, you have more notice changes but shoukd be also this chang in solo if you wear 116 / 420...
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
Last edited by Dhoros on Mar 2, 2014, 2:30:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info