What does 100 Dominus runs "look" like: Recap of my last 100 domi runs.

Runner: Synn_Star -- 89 IIQ / 157 IIR -- 235 IIR with Andvarius

I have recently finished running 100(more) dominus runs. This brings my combined total to 221 since I started tracking my runs (spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah9Vzcgj-i9udEdzbnpLUktUM3lrRUc1dXJwNkNmUXc&usp=drive_web#gid=1)

The following is my stash tabs after 100 runs without altering anything. I converted unid'd rares to chaos. I converted shitty rares into chaos when applicable. I also used simple vendor recipes to maximize my profits.

Without further adieu, my stash:

For those of you interested in what's on the second page: That's every ID'd item worth more than 1 chaos (in my mind anyways) that I will try to sell. Those are listed here:

Spoiler

The long story short however: According to rough calculations that I've made, I've made *ROUGHLY* 13.1 ex worth of materials since I've been doing these runs, not counting loot sales that will come from these runs. That works out to roughly 0.05ex /run, or 1ex / 20 run, at ~5 minutes for a full run / ID that means 1ex per 1hour and 40 minutes.

Feedback is welcome.
Convert everything to Exalts then post how long it takes with the total.
out of these items only 3 or 4 items are sellable, rest is vendor fodder

even gems trolled you - youve got 18% Punishment! the most useless curse (and probably gem) ever.. if that was ele weakness 18% it could have been 1ex right there
"
sidtherat wrote:
out of these items only 3 or 4 items are sellable, rest is vendor fodder

even gems trolled you - youve got 18% Punishment! the most useless curse (and probably gem) ever.. if that was ele weakness 18% it could have been 1ex right there

Hey that's like 1/2 of a GCP lol

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
OP

orb drops: do you remember how many out of these chaos'es were drops?

because your drop ratios are very similar to mine except for chaos orbs that i seem to drop very often
I counted only 7-8 ex from currency. But still very profitable. I still prefer Piety due to her map drops table.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
I counted only 7-8 ex from currency. But still very profitable. I still prefer Piety due to her map drops table.

66 maps are profitable?

wat
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"

66 maps are profitable?

wat

*whistles

chisel recipe

*whistles
with domi split runs u can do smth like 100-200 runs per day its 15 exalts its fking huge.
+ hes gear is crappy 225 iir what?
srsly ggg should nerf magic find and buff drop without mf.
sol knuckle prismatic ring is one of the only valuable things ....
11211 never forgetti

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info