POWERBOMB (2.1 TALISMAN -- Classic --AOE DISCHARGER--- CI-- (MAP CLEAR INSANITY)

UPDATED FOR 2.1!!!
We got some Damage buffs!, and some more ele PEN

Passive skill tree build

The purpose of this build is to SOLO maps and/or act content ( <78 ) insanely fast
here is a demo of the build in action -- 3 minutes 12 seconds from clicking on the portal, to map cleared --

DARK FOREST MAP -- 4 Minute clear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU5rXUHVq_c&feature=youtu.be

This is a lower level map, but even see the clear time is insanely fast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EhmtAc66F0&feature=youtu.be

This build covers:

# Gem set-ups
# Defensive tips
# Gear Examples
# Skill build

PROS
Spoiler

1 shot everything.
Insane clear speeds.
Insane Solo Ability ( I can clear 78 maps solo with around 109% MF)
Lowish Gear requirement 5-7 Ex of gear, and the ability to do most of the game content.
FUN So damn Fun, if you curse you can 1 shot mobs 1-78 sparing the few ele resistant rares or bosses.

CONS
Spoiler

Hard to play if your coming from a slower game style, Flask uptime is mega important as you have very low armour and EV.
Defensibly weak, 5k ES pool is a good but if you don't know how to keep it up you can get owned.
Chill and Temporal Chains can really ruin your Rhythm and get you killed

The endgame build. -- 2.1 WITCH --Super ES MODE!
Passive skill tree build

UPDATE. this skilltree is level 87. you can skip Conduit. and the ES Cluster above the scion, and it will bring the build down to around level 75. (still having VP).
While leveling avoid VAAL pact until 70+ you can get bye using TOPAZ flasks on reflect mobs.

YOU CAN AVOID VAAL PACT! this gives you around 15-20 more points, however Reflect mobs suck! and the idea of the build is to run around exploding having to kite//avoid reflect mobs saps fun, and clear speed.

----------------------------

#1 How do I blow shit up?

To generator the INITAL POWER CHARGES -- which begins our chain reaction use;

>>>>>>BLADE VORTEX+PCoC+Spell ECHO <<<<<
OP OP OP -- all I have too say you can use the method below, but holy moley blade vortex is something else.

ICE SPEAR + GMP + Powercharge on critical*,If you are lucky one cast into a pack of mobs will generate 7 power charges and begin the FUN!
*Keep ice spear level 1 or mana costs will ruin you

The idea of this build is to discharge once, and clear the whole screen.
with increased AOE + Aoe nodes, your discharge will hit pretty much everything, and hopefully refresh your power charge's if it crits, so you can just chain discharges together.

Herald of Ice + Ice Bite+ Curse on Hit + Warlords Mark.

Herald of Thunder + Curse on Hit + Poacher's Mark

With this dual curse setup, you can be at MAX CHARGES all the time, which means, Freezing,Shocking, And BURNING!

Enduring Cry = Free dps//survivability, even with only 3 Charge crit burning damage is nice. essintally its just some extra dps, can swap out if you need more gem slots

EXAMPLES OF Utility Links.

Profliferation is a godsend, if your lucky you just freeze everything around you which makes your discharge safer.

#3 CODT+GMP+ICE SPEAR -- Free powercharge generator

#4 Enlighten + Discipline -- you can only really run 1 aura due to Volls mana restriction.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Gear

Gear// Skill Setups

DISCHARGE -- Quality is very useful for this gem
6L - ML,LL,Increased Critical Damage,Concentrated effect,Increase AoE
List in order of importance, so for 5,4 link etc just take out the last 1,2 gems.

GENERATION --
In total you will need 3 Cast on damage Taken gem links.
#1 ColdSnap + Ele Proli+ CoDT +Blood rage
#2 Enduring Cry + Enfeeble + CoDT + Molten shell
#3 GMP +Ice Spear+ Power charge on Crit + CoDT

Do not overlook these 3 links. They will Massively Add your defensive and offensive capabilities, with some lucky freezes, and some good ice spear proc, you can just be so much better.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

CORE ITEMS EQUIPMENTS -------------- THIS BUILD HAS ALMOST NO VARIATION OF EQUIPS.

you can variate but you will suffer greatly in survivabilty or damage

you will get stunned//frozen// and Die without these equips, you can swap out the Amulet when you get Unwavering stance later on.

*If you play on soft core Volls Devotion is very over powered.

How Do I get Resist Capped??
For belt/ring/helmet/shield you really need to get resist capped off these 3 bits, ES/maNa is a bonus but you need to pick up allot of resists here.

You need to fit alot of resists, into these 4 slots, While this may seem daunting you really don't need more then 2 Resist rolls per piece.

HOW TO STAY ALIVE!
You crit so much that you will refill the flasks very quickly, Going fast in this game is very benifical as if you run in a circle around alot of ranged mobs their projectiles will miss. also kitting bosses is easier with speed.

Curse Immunity, Very important to no get 1 shot. also if you see an ele Reflect mob, blow your topaz flask then explode, and most of the time you can mitigate the reflect

If you see a leaper or a charge, pop that prior to engaging as to not get 1 shot.
Mana Mana mana.

----------------------

GAMEPLAY VIDEO COMING SOON

----------------------------------
IN GAME NAME: Buttlust --- PME ME VIA FORUMS (PM) INBOX I prefer this method of commiuncation
Last edited by Forrest1992 on Jan 7, 2016, 5:54:49 AM
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2016, 11:19:23 PM
Res
IN GAME NAME: Buttlust --- PME ME VIA FORUMS (PM) INBOX I prefer this method of commiuncation
Res
1+ this guide, very good guide, esp for a fat person.
So, you really running arround with 3k ES+ CI and hoping not to die to reflect? ;)

E1: EHP=HP, no block, no additional resistances. This is even for Softcore too much Glasscannon..
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Dec 6, 2013, 7:24:16 AM
theres 0-3 reflect mobs per map, im pre vaal pact and i can still clear them if i pay attetion.

regardless of its durablity, you can level so insanely fast the occasional deaths are blip on your radar,
ive currently gone from 55-72 in about 10-15 hours
on 66-71 maps, as long as you flask at the approiprate time, the ONLY thing that will kill you is reflect -- you can out lifeleech -- insta gib everything your surviablity is secondary
Last edited by Forrest1992 on Dec 6, 2013, 7:55:58 AM
uploaded a gameplay video to demonstrate how fast you can clear stuffs
"

regardless of its durablity, you can level so insanely fast the occasional deaths are blip on your radar,

I'm sorry but this is absolutely untrue... sure you level up fast to some point ( around 82-83 actualy ) But when you need 2-3(and it's getting much worse later on) hours to get that 10% of exp that you'll lose "occasionaly" it's just unbearable . So "occasional deaths" are not acceptable.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 7, 2013, 3:34:01 AM
I want to play a fun build to clear maps fast and collect currency to fund my other builds, aka a 'magic finder' -though this does not apply to this game per say, I know. Can I use this build with a increased rarity/quantity setup (andvarius ring and such)?

Thanks~
🐢

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info