Unreal Tournament 2004

Is someone still playing this?

With focus on duelling?

Spoiler
odds must be below zero...
Last bumped on Jul 7, 2018, 3:16:49 PM
It's one of the best FPS games ever made - I really love it. Still plays it with some buddies now and then. Always awesome with a match bombing run :-P
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Best FPS ever.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Still on UT'99, didn't find 2003/2004 so hot. And nope, no duelling for me, I'm more of a team player.
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
Timesplitters still holds the title of best fps in my heart.

Great game however.
RIP Bolto
"
Avireyn wrote:
Still on UT'99, didn't find 2003/2004 so hot. And nope, no duelling for me, I'm more of a team player.

I prefer the classic UT I must admit.I recentely repurchased on steam and having fun just playing V bots.I'm not a serious FPSer,in fact I prefer the more fun types like saints row 3 and Borderlands.Halflife series is the only other pure FPS game I've played.
Last edited by Kavlor on Jan 16, 2013, 2:17:29 AM
Well, duels are fun! ;P

With all these movement options and tricks, that 2004 offers.
Last edited by Visuv on Jan 16, 2013, 3:54:30 PM
UT 2004 is indeed one of the best shooters I've played, although I've got to admit, I haven't played that many lately.

Just installed the game again a couple of months ago, quite a blast.

My favourite FPS ever is probably Left 4 Dead 2 though, purely gameplaywise. It's the Half-Life series when it comes to immersiveness.

Oh and talking about Halo... I never got what the big deal was with this game.
Last edited by Widukind on Jan 17, 2013, 10:01:33 AM
"
Widukind wrote:
UT 2004 is indeed one of the best shooters I've played, although I've got to admit, I haven't played that many lately.

Just installed the game again a couple of months ago, quite a blast.

My favourite FPS ever is probably Left 4 Dead 2 though, purely gameplaywise. It's the Half-Life series when it comes to immersiveness.

Oh and talking about Halo... I never got what the big deal was with this game.

I have Halo 1 for the original Xbox, played its coop several times and that was the only thing enjoyable for me and my friends.

Left for dead 2 surely is alright.
Not 2004 but I do have have UT99 installed. Still surprisingly fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info