RF and PvP

Righteous Fire is not being affected by the damage reduction %. Dont know if this is intended behavior or not.

With Kaoms Heart and RF active, most people tend to die in less than 1 second.
I dueled some RF builds on HC and never had problems because I damaged them strongly before they could get close and my ranger can take hits.

I believe Default is full of glass cannons that's why you mainly fight 2k HP builds
"
Hilbert wrote:
I dueled some RF builds on HC and never had problems because I damaged them strongly before they could get close and my ranger can take hits.

I believe Default is full of glass cannons that's why you mainly fight 2k HP builds

Yea.....not many glass cannons at slurms' level. Hate to disappoint :\

I was likely the most glass cannon in top ten, and I had 4.2k hp, 80% resist all, 21k armor and 16k dps. As an archer.
How hard can it be to get away from a RF character? It's just 1 red support gem.....
"
Hilbert wrote:
How hard can it be to get away from a RF character? It's just 1 red support gem.....

How long can you keep that up though? Likely no where near as long as he can. While you CAN get away from him, the best you can do is pull a draw.
"
Hilbert wrote:

Kinda the point Epsi made. You can force a draw, but other that that.....

I'm not saying balance around, also, nulls build had 8k hp as well. More lvls and ill have more, but that's still 4k of non PvP reduced dmg per second. Literally 4k. No crit, hits, nothing. Get in my circle. And you've got 4k per second

Also, considering that at 8k with around 700 regen, arrows don't do too much. Ruby flasks are insane. Even with a curse, which can bring down my fire resists, they basically override that.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:

I'm not saying balance around, also, nulls build had 8k hp as well. More lvls and ill have more, but that's still 4k of non PvP reduced dmg per second. Literally 4k. No crit, hits, nothing. Get in my circle. And you've got 4k per second

Also, considering that at 8k with around 700 regen, arrows don't do too much. Ruby flasks are insane. Even with a curse, which can bring down my fire resists, they basically override that.

jesus, that sounds pretty fucking insane XD
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
"

I fought nulls and he couldn't break my tank summons ES and my summons couldn't damage him.

I also fought several rf maras with around 6k hp and I still won.
I simply cast elem weakness and flammability on them and I needed one hit and he died before he could take 20% hp.
Also EE might work fine but I am too far away for that.

Since my ranger is semi phys and semi elemental witch high leech I could also inflict high over time effects such as chaos damage bleeding and burning.

Also there is an easy way to counter RF builds with RF totems.

I tested them during the Restest race and they did around 4k DPS and they trigger on reach, so if my ranger would be a duelist I wouldn't have entered the shadow tree but rather go into the mara and Templar tree and that would heavily increase the ability of totems.

But like I said I play HC so glasscannon builds aren't an option and you will certainly get problems will strong casters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info