Hardcore Character Restoration after 1.0.1 Carrion Queen Bug

1.0.1 introduced a bug where Carrion Queen monsters did too much damage. 1.0.1b fixed this bug. 723 Hardcore or Nemesis players were killed by this bug and have been restored to their previous leagues and had deaths reset to zero.

This is not something that we have done in the past. It is not something we will necessarily do in the future. We are restoring these characters because we were able to tell who was affected, it was within a small time window and because this was a problem that we should have caught before it hit the live realm.

This will hopefully never happen again in the future.

If you have any subsequent problems related to this, please contact support@grindinggear.com. Please note that there is a backlog of emails and it may take them a few days to get back to you. (Please do not try to claim that you died from this when you didn't - we can see who took damage from Carrion Queen monsters.)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Nov 13, 2013, 5:13:14 AM
Great.

How about a reverse of the CwDT gem?

The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Surprising news.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Nov 13, 2013, 5:16:17 AM
"
tobes111 wrote:
Great.

I don't see that happening.
"
tobes111 wrote:
Great.

:( Broken dreams.
Last edited by DestroTheGod on Nov 13, 2013, 5:17:24 AM
What about the server crash when fighting Dominus that was fixed? Restoring characters that died due to that?
I deleted and rerolled my Nemesis character. I made it to level 5 before you made the announcement and I realized why I was insta-killed upon entering zone. My character is not restored.
in before a mass of liars claiming to have to died to this but didn't get a resurrect
"
boof wrote:
in before a mass of liars claiming to have to died to this but didn't get a resurrect
Clearly they have a way to see who took damage from Carrion Queens. They even mention it in the OP
"

agree this type of people are going to reply to this post rather then sending an email !!!!
Please RNG give me a fishing rod !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info