Full-size image of the Passive Skill Tree

Although it'd look great as a poster, this image was actually created for part of the official Open Beta trailer that we are working on. In the past, we made trailers for important milestones such as the announcement of the game, the Witch, Duelist and Templar. These old videos look pretty dated nowadays, but taught us a lot about the process. We're really looking forward to showing off the modern version of Path of Exile in this trailer and introducing new players to our community.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
It's... It's b-beautiful...
same name in-game
Finally... thanks!! I really hope you can manage to keep it uptodate on further changes.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Firefox ftw :P

Looks amazingly beautiful, I wasn't quite expecting 15,000 x 16,000.... I don't even think there is a PC monitor large enough for that lol. As a poster it would be so awesome *cough* sell them on the site *cough*
I have found many trustworthy sources that have told me OB comes out 1 December 2012. This really ruined the surprise for me now that I know when OB comes out...
...did you just link to your own post and cite it as a trustworthy source?

Put it this way. I'll bet you a diamond pack that it won't come out december 1st. I don't know for sure myself but I believe I am just as trustworthy a source as the next fellow....

Ontopic: i think clicking that link would permanently fry my phone. Such is the power of the Skilldrasil.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I'm discovering another path of exile with the old videos, should have bought an access sooner
The icon for + % es and es cooldown recovery is the same !
ok so umm Release date is when???
"
Metronomy wrote:
I have found many trustworthy sources that have told me OB comes out 1 December 2012. This really ruined the surprise for me now that I know when OB comes out...

So they announce ladder races until december 9 under the old rules to troll people and actually launch the OB before that. Not likely at all. Open beta = sometimes during 3rd week of december, if I had to make a completely random guess.

The image is nice, are the new brighter colours going to be in-game as well?
At the moment we're preparing the announcement of when the Open Beta will be released. It's important that once we announce an exact date that we are 100% sure that it'll be ready then.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info