Orchard boss

So in the past 8 hours in every Orchard map ''We're not doing the boss'' now if we do the boss the entire party either gets 1 shot or they 1 run away :3

Nerfed my ass <.< devourer wise.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
not boss was main problem - devourers packs in hlvl meeps, and they fix them
ign - FancySneakyDevil
Personally, I didn't find the boss too hard; it was more the "I just zoned in through the door and was literally surrounded by ~30 champion mobs who hit me before I was able to do anything" that made the map at all challenging.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
Orchard Boss needs to be tamed a bit. If it was a lvl70+map boss ok, but 66? Even Hillock is easy compared to this 1.
Even if i run with 70% faster running, it always hits me when it's using this resurfacing-hit.(unless i evade) It seems to have a guaranteed chance to hit with this skill, like the stone golems used to have with the "roll over enemies" skill, which was thankfully fixed.
"If we don't end wars, wars will end us."
Regular devourers are pure physical damage, maybe this one is too XD?
needs toning down. i can take other 66 bosses and their blue packs by just leap slamming in the middle and my hp might go down to like 70% before stuff starts dying (no pots). the orchard boss with no damage increases or anything would 3 shot me through 7 endurance charges. i can kill it by doing some hits, exiting the boss area, regening hp and repeating and even then i have to go back to town 2 or 3 times to refill my pots. it's no way in line with other 66 bosses, not even close.
Hes easy now. The only thing he does that deals tons of dmg is his single fireball attack.
I just did this boss for the first time

Does he always hit you no matter where he resurfaces? (lame ass mechanic)
Does his big fireball have 3x more range than what the graphics indicate? (I swear I dodged several, but got hit anyways)
Are you saying he was even more OP?

Very nice tileset, tho.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Im surprised more people aren't discussing the museum boss yet.
just did double boss museum two man, wasn't that bad :P

guess i'll have to try double boss orchard to see what the fuss is about.
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
Last edited by PoE17 on Nov 2, 2013, 11:04:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info