Arena Size

Are they too small? What are your thoughts?
Visit the Path of Exile Wiki at http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/
some feel really small, some feel pretty good (with obstacles and gap)
for 2 hours yersterday I played on 3 maps only, and discovered 2 more this morning
could we have a map pool ? please !
i would like to say that the two small 1 vs 1 arenas i fought in were way two tiny.

my friend was able to whirling blade to me and kill while i was still casting my second aura... i have 4 auras i would like to cast... In the end he was nice enough to start waiting for me to cast all my auras up.

I dunno just seems like auras are not viable in the arenas... maybe 1 aura max because its just going to be whirling... whirling...whirling flicker and hes right beside you. not enough time.

I feel really sorry for anyone trying to play summoner.

im refering to the lvl 28 arena btw where there is not really any way of increasing the cast speed.
Yea we need them even bigger so it's easier for people to keep running away to force a draw.
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency
"
taekvideo wrote:
Yea we need them even bigger so it's easier for people to keep running away to force a draw.

That's easy, capture the flag. It forces people to group together to defend/attack the flag.
"
pkilla666 wrote:
"
taekvideo wrote:

That's easy, capture the flag. It forces people to group together to defend/attack the flag.

Now that would be a nice addition to the PvP content in the future.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

i would like some sort of arena where we need to protect or take over some points to win the game.Arena whould need to be big and made for like 6vs6 players.This is common "battlegrounds" system in some MMOs or could be as Dominion map on League of Legends.
"
taekvideo wrote:

That's a complete different issue revolving around the fact that Regen coupled with extreme mobility, along with the lack of true "Immobilizes". At the moment, you want to break a draw? Get bear traps, on a crit toon, throw 3 around randomly. Eventually you will 1 shot anyone in existance when they step on said trap.

As to the OP; The arena's themselves cannot be adequately balanced due specifically to the fact that pvp balance, at the moment, is an absolute farce. There is no "Balance" in pvp, more-so it's simply a race to see who can leverage the most broken mechanics, the best.

TL;DR:
Arena's can't be balanced until the gameplay and pvp in general is balanced.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info