wagering options

would love to see a side gamble for pvp, some option to agree terms and then play with unbalanced currency as a handicap...etcetc.

arena needs to be a little bigger.
I was thinking something similar to this as well. It'll be a dueling system you can initiate with a person in the right pvp range. The duel window would include inventory space where you can put what you want to wager (don't put anything for a friendly duel with no stakes) and see what they are waging. If both accept the terms, they are transported to the arena.

It'll just be a fun and different away to start pvp fights besides the queue. It should not affect the normal pvp rankings.

I can see it now, some twinked out guy in global yelling:
"Will duel anyone for an alch (I will pay a GCP)."
Oh, add properties to the duel window that players can toggle and agree to, to spice things up.

Examples.

(X) Publicly announce duel results.
(X) Reduce damage by half.
(X) Reduce move and attack speed by half.
(X) Disable Potions.
Last edited by Dregos on Nov 1, 2012, 4:53:55 PM
"
Dregos wrote:
I was thinking something similar to this as well. It'll be a dueling system you can initiate with a person in the right pvp range. The duel window would include inventory space where you can put what you want to wager (don't put anything for a friendly duel with no stakes) and see what they are waging. If both accept the terms, they are transported to the arena.

It'll just be a fun and different away to start pvp fights besides the queue. It should not affect the normal pvp rankings.

I can see it now, some twinked out guy in global yelling:
"Will duel anyone for an alch (I will pay a GCP)."

yeah i like it, also prizes (or the prospect of prizes) increases high-end (people that know what they are doing) participation. Given that pvp wants to be given a thorough testing in beta i think it should be implemented asap.

At the moment while incredibly fun i cant see pvp uptake increasing without more on offer for the experimental builds.
ADD THIS! pvp is dead atm because you cant win anything!
"
bingobill wrote:
ADD THIS! pvp is dead atm because you cant win anything!

No pvp is dead at the moment because its broken due to unfixed mechanics, bugs etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info