WHERE IS GUILD TRANSACTIONS PAGE?

Could someone please point me in the right direction. This is nowhere to be found in game unless its some ridiculous hotkey.

Im trying to claim points that a guild member purchased for our guild. I get this message "Check the Guild Transactions tab on your Guild profile page to credit the points."

Where is this tab?
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2018, 12:52:37 AM
don't you just press "s" to get to the social tab? isn't it right there next to "friends" and "create party"?
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
I've looked through every single tab in game. And cannot find it on the website. I only have access to my own transactions page (nothing to click for GUILD, even though I'm guild leader).

I dont see anything on the website with this either.

How do I claim these points in order to use them? New player, and I cant find this stupid page.There is absolutely ZERO options under the guild social tab to "claim points" or any option to find the "guild transactions" page.

As a new player, this is frustrating. Its not like the UI is hard to understand, this is either poorly worded instructions or I'm bugged out? what the hell.
Last edited by solidbear on Oct 25, 2013, 3:24:37 PM
"
cgheezey wrote:
don't you just press "s" to get to the social tab? isn't it right there next to "friends" and "create party"?

Yes. Thats the guild tab.
A member of my guild bought points, and I received this message on these forums to claim them.

"
Check the Guild Transactions tab on your Guild profile page to credit the points.

Where is the guild transactions tab? I cant find this ANYWHERE.
Dont accept points unless you're sure since you cant kick people that have donated for 3 month.
"
Dont accept points unless you're sure since you cant kick people that have donated for 3 month.

Cool, thats not at all relevant to what I'm asking. A personal friend donated these points, but thanks for your concern.

Where is the guild transactions page?
This is clearly way harder to find than it should be. This should be a quick easy answer, and I still can't find the guild transactions page.

Ok. Guys.

HOW DO I CLAIM POINTS FOR MY GUILD?

Where do I do this? How do I claim the 50 points a FRIEND donated to our guild. I see the points in my transactions page, but as soon as I hit Guild under the purchase tab, I dont have any points.

What am I doing wrong. Can someone please point out my retardedness.
Login at this website (pathofexile.com) click on your name at the top look on the right and click on your guild tag now you should see your guild transaction page :)
I have the same problem as the OP.. here's what I see.. what am I missing?

Last edited by Tamale on Nov 22, 2013, 10:40:39 AM
Click on your name in forum, open up your profile page, click on the name of the guild you belong to (on the right side below your name and your avatar); click guild transaction tab from there.

Last edited by Mrmorph on Nov 22, 2013, 11:09:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info