Does Static Blows affect minions?

I ask because Static Blows does NOT specifically say YOU/YOUR damage (which is the precedent for things not effecting minions I believe)

It just says on hit.
"
Waves_blade wrote:
I ask because Static Blows does NOT specifically say YOU/YOUR damage (which is the precedent for things not effecting minions I believe)

It just says on hit.
No, that is not the precedent for things not affecting minions.

There is no such precedent - the default is that things don't affect minions. The precedent for things affecting minions is them explicitly saying they do.

Your minions are not you, they do not have your passive skills. Your passives skills apply only to you except in the specific case of those that affect you by modifying the stats of minions you create, all of which explicitly say they affect minions.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Your minions are not you, they do not have your passive skills.

I like this sentence, and judging how frequently you tend to use it you like it too :)
"
dzordzo wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Your minions are not you, they do not have your passive skills.

I like this sentence, and judging how frequently you tend to use it you like it too :)
It is the most simple and straightforward explanation of the concept I have come up with. I like when I can explain things quickly and don't have to make massive posts going into the details
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Waves_blade wrote:

It just says on hit.
No, that is not the precedent for things not affecting minions.

There is no such precedent - the default is that things don't affect minions. The precedent for things affecting minions is them explicitly saying they do.

Your minions are not you, they do not have your passive skills. Your passives skills apply only to you except in the specific case of those that affect you by modifying the stats of minions you create, all of which explicitly say they affect minions.

Sadface.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info