New one week race idea!!!

I was looking at the one week race and it is really all about who plays the most and who gets the luckiest with items. For my idea I will eliminate one of those (the lucky part).

I was thinking of coming up with a one week race that you start out with a shit ton of currency and only white and blue items drop. At the end of the one week your character and only the gear they have on when the league ends will survive so use all the currency you can :).

Im not big into races and i have never divined or exalted something because im poor but this would be cool knowing if I don't use the exalted then it goes to waste, and the thrill of gambling on the items.

(also no party's or trading)

This is my idea of the currency GGG can perfect it though :D. (wisdoms and portals do drop also vendor recipes are still in play)
1.transmutations-400
2.augmentations-400
3.armourers scrap-350
4.Blacksmith Whetstone-350
5.Glassblower bauble-200
6.chromatics- 350
7.alterations-300
8.jewellers-250
9.chances-200
10.fusings-200
11.alchs-100
12.scourings-100
13.blessed-75
14.chaos-200
15.regrets-75
16.regals-30
17.GCP-50
18.Divine-10
19.Exalted-5
20.Eternal-5

Any criticism is welcome
Today I descend to God hood, and your death shall pave the way.

Last edited by Olechranon on Sep 12, 2013, 11:16:17 PM
That idea is dump cause it would destroy the hc economy, i hope ggg will never release anything like this
He said the character and only the gear would survive, IE the currency is either use it or lose it. I would play in a one week like this, it sounds fun. I def like this idea though, and i think they should think about doing more interesting rulesets for 1 week races as its something that really doesn't appeal to me at all, but if it had a unique ruleset different from the various race types, it would be a lot more tempting.
1 bloke playes to high level maps gets some vaal regalias and keeps re rolling chars to craft the shit out of it. Goes home to HC with 15ex cest piece crafted with free currency.

other idea char goes to HC naked, then this could work
IGN: EpedizzleOG
Last edited by epedizzle on Sep 13, 2013, 9:50:01 AM
or how about none of it moves over
keeping the items for other leagues isnt viable
ign: ALLRAUDER
yeah I was thinking maybe just going back naked because you dont want to ruin the economy and thats why GGG is a great company because they could find a good middle ground :D
Today I descend to God hood, and your death shall pave the way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info