Tp hack or bug

I was just in the cutthroat race and I was chased down by a guy but I left the area and tped. I clicked I dont know how many time and was unable to go in. I have stream footage and screen shot of this as well. I want to say Bug but at the same time shanaghanes. Twitch_TV__helmannn is the person that killed me. All I am reporting is a possible bug with instance change and being able to tp and go through.
"
CraftChest wrote:
I was just in the cutthroat race and I was chased down by a guy but I left the area and tped. I clicked I dont know how many time and was unable to go in. I have stream footage and screen shot of this as well. I want to say Bug but at the same time shanaghanes. Twitch_TV__helmannn is the person that killed me. All I am reporting is a possible bug with instance change and being able to tp and go through.

Hey there,

This sounds like it is due to the delay period after creating a portal.

On the Cut-Throat races, there is a few seconds of delay from opening a portal to being able to use it.

Let us know if this is not the case! :)
I will next race if it happens again.
Thanks for the response.
CC
There is a 5 second delay on tps.

ProTip: Rush to areas like merv/weaver/fidel.Create blocked doors if possible and open a tp beforehand.

There are many ways to delay players, a really good one is to cause desync by laying beartraps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info