Server Status

Server Off?
Last bumped on Jan 12, 2023, 1:22:44 AM
"
"
xmagro wrote:
Server Off?

Are you trying to hack GGGs servers or something??

If so I don't think your method of getting the servers to turn off is efficient.

My friend just asked if the server is off because I can´t enter the game, it stops the screen checking resources and does not open.
Last edited by xmagro on Aug 1, 2013, 9:19:12 PM
Hi there,

if the issue is that the game client stays on Checking Resources indefinitely, this may be an issue with space on your hard drive - please make sure you have enough space for the game and, if not, perhaps try defragmenting your target drive.

If this isn't the problem, please describe your issue in more detail and let us know your computer and system specs so we can help you out :)
[i]No longer works at GGG[/i]
"
Julia_GGG wrote:
Hi there,

if the issue is that the game client stays on Checking Resources indefinitely, this may be an issue with space on your hard drive - please make sure you have enough space for the game and, if not, perhaps try defragmenting your target drive.

If this isn't the problem, please describe your issue in more detail and let us know your computer and system specs so we can help you out :)

Ok, here are the specifications:
AMD II X3 450 3.20GHz
8 Gb ram ddr3 1333Ghz
Hd 500 Gb (C: 205Gb - 171Gb free - System D: 259Gb - 237Gb free - Games)
MB Gigabyte GA-M68MT-S2P (Drivers up to date)
VGA Radeon HD 5750 (drivers up to date)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit SP1

As I said, there is no space problem, the game suddenly stopped initiating, properly closed, I returned to the game but stopped checking resourses ... Nothing unusual with other games, just with POE. All drivers updated, connection ok, everything seems fine, but the game does not start.
Last edited by xmagro on Aug 1, 2013, 9:43:01 PM
same here
Servers are up and running, if you keep getting stuck on the checking resources, I'd suggest a reinstall or if possible delete a file of some sort, that could possibly force it to update.
Last edited by Retrospect on Oct 3, 2015, 2:24:56 AM
Don't know what's up. Got off work, started playing (got to level 3-4) BAM, login screen. Now it keeps saying There has been a patch that you need to update to. Please restart Path of Exile. Did that 8 times now, same thing over and over. lmao
"
Splerkus wrote:
Don't know what's up. Got off work, started playing (got to level 3-4) BAM, login screen. Now it keeps saying There has been a patch that you need to update to. Please restart Path of Exile. Did that 8 times now, same thing over and over. lmao

same sounds like steam clients to screwed over
I'll re-install real fast. Let you know how it goes.
"
Splerkus wrote:
Now it keeps saying There has been a patch that you need to update to. Please restart Path of Exile. Did that 8 times now, same thing over and over. lmao

Same here, please tell me i dont have to reinstall and download 9GB with my lowspeed inet connection:/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info