Collecting Rewards

Is there a specific way to get the rewards that you earn. I currently have enough points for 2 rewards, but i haven't received them. Do you just get them at the end of the season or is there a specific way to collect the rewards.
They are in your HC League Stash under special remove-only tabs.
Why HC League? Why I can't chose league myself?
I usually play HC season league (Bloodlines League now)
I would like to receive reward on that league.
Why not change that and make us to chose league :)
GGG make it happen :)
"
InkEyeSheep wrote:
Why HC League? Why I can't chose league myself?
I usually play HC season league (Bloodlines League now)
I would like to receive reward on that league.
Why not change that and make us to chose league :)
GGG make it happen :)

You can remove rewards out on any league but temp leagues you have to wait 4 weeks before the remove only tabs become available. They will stay as remove only tabs forever until you remove the item.
"
terrex wrote:

You can remove rewards out on any league but temp leagues you have to wait 4 weeks before the remove only tabs become available. They will stay as remove only tabs forever until you remove the item.

I don't really understand. You mean after 4 weeks of season (end of season) the tabs with not removed items on HC league will be available on Bloodlines League? Well i can't check it because I removed all items on HC ;]
"
InkEyeSheep wrote:
"
terrex wrote:

I don't really understand. You mean after 4 weeks of season (end of season) the tabs with not removed items on HC league will be available on Bloodlines League? Well i can't check it because I removed all items on HC ;]

4 weeks after a temporary league starts, the remove only tabs will appear in that league. They will remain forever in permanent leagues or until you remove the item in a specific league.

So for example, torment starts, 28 days later(lol) you can then remove rewards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info