Passages in Descent are too tight.(skipping made impossible without leapslam)

At first I thaught it was a good mode if you want to skip you skip if you don't want to skip you fight but after at some point:
Maze are after Maze area

After the Halls of statues it's getting really annoying.

The Frozen Pit is huge the density high and the passages too small to skip unless you have leap slam or got luck.

Same thing with the simian cave.

You will be sourrounded quiet fast and have no chance of escaping.

The result show the problem just look at the rankings of the duelists.

I got past no problem and I never got sweep or leap slam.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Then you most likely got the easy north way with the large chest considering all maps were the same.

The south way had sanguine, deadly merv sisters and a rare with powercharges slowaura crit and multi shot and behind that was merv 2nd form with several detonators.

I hope the future maps look the same.

But well I used that race only to check out mobs.

Next 2 races I will only check out the same form of the chests.
Last edited by Hilbert on Jun 28, 2013, 9:56:53 PM
Were the areas and monsters the same for everyone? It seems like the areas and bosses were (i got a warning from another racer about merveil before entering her area), but its hard to tell if everyone got identical monster spawns.

Edit: I found i couldnt skip either, not because i didnt have the gem but because after the constant desyncs in every area, theres no way i was about to try whirling through a giant pack of blue witches with exploders all around. I could have done with a few more open areas as well, mazes just make the games netcode issues that much worse.
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Jun 29, 2013, 1:18:36 AM
"
gem but because after the constant desyncs in every area, theres no way i was about to try whirling through a giant pack of blue witches with exploders all around.

That's why I am saying the collision/hit check detection resyncs you and by that time you are surrounded.

The mobs appear to seem looking at the streams the same but the placements slightly differ.
At last the champs from what I have seen not sure about the rares.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info