TWO 4 month leagues?

I don't have time for that. If you want me to stop playing PoE, contributing to PoE, then this is the best way. Great game, but if I can't play with anyone in normal hardcore mode then I'm simply not going to play anymore... :-/
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
No one forces you to play in those leagues.
wanna bet in a few min some1 will jump in and tell you

"Go Onslaught!!! It's the same as HC and at the end of the 4months it gets transfered to HC!!!"

Ppl just don't get how bad these new Leages are.
"
Sikab wrote:
Ppl just don't get how bad these new Leages are.

Nope, I really don't.

Sikab that's your opinion and your entitled to it. However please don't assume to know what others find fun, the fresh economy in the new leagues is a welcome change for me personally.

If you don't like it don't play it, but don't try and force your narrow mindedness onto others.
[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img203/9581/56311980.png[/IMG]
"
Nutramax wrote:
Sikab that's your opinion and your entitled to it. However please don't assume to know what others find fun, the fresh economy in the new leagues is a welcome change for me personally.

If you don't like it don't play it, but don't try and force your narrow mindedness onto others.

There is no new fresh economy.

once the 4months are gone, you are forced back into the old economy.

Why should I? Every elitist are free to assume that their way of play is the only way to play...

I am free to assume what I want.
Last edited by Sikab on Jun 12, 2013, 9:57:21 PM
Of course it´s fresh, everyone starts from zero. 4 months is a very long time for an online game economy.
I don´t see how your point of everything being moved into the parent leagues matters at all tbh.

If you don´t like these new leagues, how do you feel about the diablo 2 ladder system for example?
Because there probably noone ever plays in the parent league very much, that´s just where you can doodle around and all your riches end eventually.
Or what would you think is a better approach for such a game?

Personally, I really enjoy starting from the very beginning once more, all semi good drops are much more valuable in the beginning and 4 months is enough time for everyone to reach the endgame of a specific league.
In poe you can expect more variety because new mods for longterm leagues might be implented.
I personally don´t race because it´s too hectic/stressful and I don´t really want to spend too much time practising the same things over and over. So I really love 1 week++ stuff for my variety.

edit: In this very specific case, I noticed how there is "noone" in normal hc any more. I do want to level my chars there at the same time. But I think this will very soon stabilise once the initial hype of the new leagues is over (3-4 weeks maybe). Plus on onslaught a lot more people will die and might just return to their old hc chars within a couple of weeks because they don´t see themselves reaching the endgame there.
So I predict within 1.5-2 months there will be more (or at least the same amount of) players in the parent leagues.
Last edited by pennyyy on Jun 12, 2013, 10:18:42 PM
Try having PoE never add new leagues and only focus on standard/hardcore. Watch how short it's lifespan becomes.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Sikab wrote:
"
Nutramax wrote:

There is no new fresh economy.

once the 4months are gone, you are forced back into the old economy.

Why should I? Every elitist are free to assume that their way of play is the only way to play...

I am free to assume what I want.

After that, you start over in whatever new leagues they add. It is basically resetting the economy and ladder for those who enjoy that. Anyone who doesn't, keep playing on standard/hardcore.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
If you want an economy where 6 links and top end gear is sold for 10 cents then stick to defaultd/hardcore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info