Please Moderate the Chat before Races

One of my only gripes about the races is the silly 4 minutes before the race starts. Trying to promote these races to my friends, it just looks horrible and "for little kids" when they see all the silly immature names and chat spamming before they start. It has turned a couple of my friends off even racing because "These races seem think they are for the CoD crowd". It's not offensive to me, it's just stupid and looks bad and with it happening at the end of season 2 still I can't see why it's allowed (actually in one of the last races I ran there was a dev there muting people left and right but this was one race out the 42 I participated in). There needs to be some strict penalties handed out at the start of season 3 (like being removed from the event if you are spouting off nonsense against the ToS) so people realize they need to conduct themselves in a respectful manner. Everybody that races, especially the cutthroat races knows exactly what I'm talking about.
Best results as Ranger
rank 29 (1 Hr Lethal TI Solo (S02E148))
rank 40 (2 Hr Fixed Seed Solo (S02E249))
rank 49 (1 Hour BLAMT Solo (S02E258))
Last edited by Zazzaro703 on Jun 10, 2013, 3:58:34 AM
Hi there,

Please report any users that you see doing this. It's the only way that we can minimize the damage caused by these actions. We frequently have muting sprees before races begin. If players repeat these offences their mute time will increase.
"
Zazzaro703 wrote:
silly immature names and chat spamming

you just described internet.

seriously, you have to learn to ignore all comments/users around the net. even pro players sometimes go crazy on names/comments just for fun, you can't be alarmed about that more than for example reading youtube comments.
ara va de bo, que de bo va!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info