Add some Rewards to Anarchy/Onslaught

I strongly guess that a distant hardly achievable reward will not keep me motivated to play these leagues. I love your game but since the content is very limited, it is currently all about racing and achieving rare ingame rewards. So please hand us some and I will be happy to continue playing and supporting.

Maybe you can add some thingies for completing achievement sections that can be only obtained during these leagues...

This would be realy great.

The Dragon Hideout http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1076060
The Aesthetics of Evil http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1076060
The Garden of the Ancients http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1051755
Last edited by Devilbane on Jun 8, 2013, 11:21:59 AM
I agree. I love playing in Onslaught right now, but I can't help but think that soon I'll feel like I'm wasting my time... as in, wish I was just back in Hardcore. Maybe let us take all these new items with us back at least (if that's not already the case).
Yeah, you will have the new items in HC and Standard, when these leagues end - would be quite disappointing if not and strange, too.

I have to agree that Onslaught seems pretty boring, not only on paper, but because it is exactly the same game as before, obviously. I found Anarchy to be really fun, though, as you never know when the rogue Exiles strike - and they can kick you good.

Some achievments that actually give you some bonus ingame would be really nice, I have to agree. You could gain an exclusive pet or effect (like the awesome looking Albino kiwi pet from Eoin Greyfur!), or a small points package (so you can get some points to spend without actually paying - this could function as a preview-kinda thing for the cash shop, too, to get people more interested in it), or a title (like "Explorer of All Realms" or "Slayer of Exiles") beneath your name, and many more ideas, for sure.

The T-Shirt is a cool thing, I must say, and very few will own it, I think. But I do not know whether it will be enough to keep me playing, as well. Anarchy will do it for some time, as will the challenges itself.

Cazy
There should have been prizes from the start- im pretty sure grinding 9001 hours for a t-shirt isnt exactly an attractive prospect to most of the population.

Im not seeing much reason to continue in onslaught atm either. The only time i can even tell its faster than standard hc is when facing bosses whos movements and timings i know extremely well due to races. Otherwise i have to concentrate to realize that yes, those skeletons really are moving ever so slightly faster than usual.
IGN: KoTao
Hey you got your "awesome" achievements the older generations don't even care about.

See those leagues as economy reset to keep players playing aka the 1.10+ Diablo2 players.

Instead of creating harder leagues that constantly kill 70+% of the playerbase you get minor changes and some new uniques and MMO players keep playing because that's the thing MMO players get from MMO's: Itemupdates.
The devs are simply afraid of creating hard leagues because of the risk that the playbase will leave since Turbo Races have the highest Rip and the lowest participation rate.
HC didn't even get Anarchy because Rogues were untested-->Dozens of Feedbackthreads = Rogue Exiles = Oneshotters with poor drops.

It's sad that we won't get new or heavily different gameplay content for quiet some time and if you have the same delays as with OB(it was delayed many times) expect A3x to come 2014 or A3x in october and A3y in 2014.

Another sad thing is the loading system which requires a SSD/Ramdisk to work flawless.
Can a GGPK split and a preload to connected areas be so hard so only WP loads take longer.

Expect the leagues to be half dead during end of July again.

"
Im not seeing much reason to continue in onslaught atm either.

I didn't even see a reason to begin Onslaught because I saw that this is the same unchallenging Grinding hell as with OB launch.
Anarchy was out of question because of default.
PoE must finally get rid of the MMO style gameplay where the only challange is to play hide and seek with one shot bosses. Where is the logic? A level 77 map which can't be done by level 77 because of a gearcheck(Example: 90 Fireres at Crematorium boss) and grinding efforts.
The reason of "Melee is horrible" threads are those mechanics.
Why not create "Mirrored Equipment" bosses if you want level 85+ players to have a challenge.

I agree. Each achievement should have a reward. I am going to stop trying to clear all maps because why bother when there is no reward? I am beginning to think to just play a bit in normal league as all my chars have a full respect waiting.Now that's a reward!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info