Level 76 RoA Ranger Dieded - What was my gear worth?

Moved the following from general chat to this new thread:

Hello all,

So, yeah, I lost my HC ranger to Dungeon map Brutus dude. I had lost my last ranger to him as well, but that was desynch. I wanted revenge. I didn't get it. I was running other 66/67 maps no problem with judicious use of decoy totem.

Anyway, I've been playing self-found/crafted. General consensus seems to be that that is probably not the most efficient way to play. I'm swallowing my pride and am going to enter the world of hardcore trading once I get my new ranger leveled up.

So, being a n00b trader, I'm trying to get an idea of what gearing past my dead ranger will cost me (HC Currency). So, if you love price checking things, read on. If not, hit that back button. Many thanks in advance. Below is dead ranger's gears:

Gear
Spoiler

Good news.. U did not suffer much loss with your death. All the items can easily be bought back for similar or much better stats at a non costly price. Only the boots are worth something IMO.
ur gear would basically have been below the threshold of "sellable". i.e. every item (except boots, 5link, maybe belt/quiver) less than 1 chaos.
Thanks to you both. I'm still butthurt about losing so much time leveling, but now atleast I know the gears were trash. I'll have to stay out of maps with that kind of garbage next time around. Saving up them currencies!
in HC, Life should be allways the first stat on every Item (except bow). second is resistance and then damage.
Agreed... Life is of utmost importance, but on self-found, and being currency poor, I settled for what I had. In the case of the life-less 5-link... I just wanted the 5-link! ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info