Receiving Points with multiple characters in one race

Hi there,
I wanted to now if there are any limitations or rules when making multiple characters in one race. I am asking because i made 3 that got in the points range, and only receive points for two of them.
In Event 203(view-thread/390289) LATI Party , i had 3 witches 2 at level 5, and 1 at level 3. This should make 7 points. Only received 4.

Is this a bug in the point reward system ? Are the points calculated differently for multiple characters ? Are We even supposed to have multiple characters ?

Thanks
Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive

For these points only the highest level character is counted. For other points, being in the top ten or quests, all characters are counted.
Brutus. Do you even sync?
The only points you can receive with another character are Quest/Clear points.

Such as kill Hillock, Clear Fetid.

I usually do that on longer normal mode races cause I consider them a boring.
I am sure that things don't work the way you described it. I tried it in one more race. From what i see only the points from 2 chars are taken in account. all the points, for staying alive and reaching levels, for quests and for first #x in your class.

there are 2 options the way i see it:
Either only the points for first and last chars are added
or
Only the points for the last 2 chars are added

Would really like to get an official response for this :).
There already has been official response on this, only your highest level alive character is counted for points. Unless you get first quest/area/clears
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Unless they've changed something you can get points for multiple characters in races. I've never gone beyond 2, so I can't say what happens with 3.

I used to do it all the time back when I was terrible at races because it was safer to keep the 3 point character in reserve and get points on a second guy than it was to risk dying on the 3 point character. I stopped doing that once I got better at races.

Anyway the reward schedule makes it very difficult to get more points by creating new characters because the 3 point tier takes half the race. Since there is no 2 point tier, I don't see how you can come out ahead with multiple characters. Well, maybe the really long races... never tried those.

Maybe it only works on the 1 point tier? Or better yet- it could be that you can only qualify for each reward-tier one time, but all the ones that you have qualifying characters for are awarded. I bet that's it. So as long as all your characters are in different reward tiers they all score points.
Last edited by PolarisOrbit on Jun 2, 2013, 8:35:58 PM
Sucks we can't gain points on multiple low level characters on each of the races.

There's no way I can compete with the top 20...hell even the top 100 racers.

I was only able to place 2nd Ranger once..& I've probably done nearly half of season 2's total races to date....AND I only got 2nd Ranger because the 2nd Ranger died in the last few minutes because it was a cutthroat...& someone took him out.

Oh well...now that I know for sure you can't earn points on multiple low level characters in a race I'll most likely not participate.

<<sigh>>:-(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info