Parties are used for trolling in Cutthroat races, aren't they?

Hi, I played in CT, here what I've learned.
Spoiler

1. Level 10 player can wipe out a full party of level 5 easily. I can live with that.
2. Parties are used for trolling like this: player is joining a party, find the members, leaves the party, then kills them all. Also can live with that, but when everybody finds this out, no one joins a party no more. Is this a feature of CT or just exploit?
3. Basically I enjoy CT, but the battles are lost cause to player hunters, the only chance to survive is to escape via tp, wp or logout. The final line for low level players: when you see red dot - don't run log out and pray you don't die during the 5 sec verdict.
PKers usually use builds giving them additional speed boosts ( mostly melee ). When i spotted the red dot on the map, yesterday, i placed the portal immediately, but he was so freaking fast... Like quaffing Quicksilver non-stop + Leap.

My party was nice though, no one left, all bravely died to PKers...
Last edited by lightrow on May 25, 2013, 4:39:31 AM
I,ve allways said that solo cutthroat is more balanced. Not just for PvP reasons but also because you dont lose loot to ur party members that you need... I allways try to give any party members the items they need if I find something that I dont need at all. I gave a really nice amulet away to a duelist that ended up being my last party member who survived to the end. The way loot Works in party cutthroat can be annoying if people are greedy... Like if a ranger finds a 2 handed Mace and doesnt want to give it to the marauder in the party... and then maybe frikn vendors it instead... This will just make the party bad.
i played 3 party ct races.

my conclusion is that party is only good to get you to coves or act 2 or whatever your goal is without being harassed by other players. as far as pvp, just go solo, its a lot more fun. and you have bigger chance to survive, cause instances of 1-2 players don't draw as much attention as ones with big parties.
altho i didn't survive to the end, i had a lot of fun in all of these races, and i killed a lot more than i got killed.
"
Dabeda wrote:
Hi, I played in CT, here what I've learned.
Spoiler

1. Level 10 player can wipe out a full party of level 5 easily. I can live with that.
2. Parties are used for trolling like this: player is joining a party, find the members, leaves the party, then kills them all. Also can live with that, but when everybody finds this out, no one joins a party no more. Is this a feature of CT or just exploit?
3. Basically I enjoy CT, but the battles are lost cause to player hunters, the only chance to survive is to escape via tp, wp or logout. The final line for low level players: when you see red dot - don't run log out and pray you don't die during the 5 sec verdict.

If I a level 10 is killing a party of level fives. You level 5s need to quit playing.

Me and my brother have killed multiple 9-13 characters when they try to jump us while we are only lvls 5-7.

It's not hard.

People who complain about CT shouldn't play it.
League of Legends
NA - Free Hooks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info