[Suggestion] Duo Races, Paired Race Events

So many races I don't participate in because of real life, many I don't participate in because of duration, but many more I've stopped participating in because they are solo races.

This leaves me with most of my races being party ones at the moment, but I reach a problem in those, too. That being that I only have one other person I really like to play with. I understand that I could gather a larger, more efficient party if I tried, but I really do prefer playing with only one other person. Larger groups feel less epic to me and just less fun in general.

I would suggest implementing a race type that is called a Duo race. This would be similar to Party races but would have a max party size and zone limit of two players.

The other suggestion I have would be pairing up races to have two of the same event occurring at different times. For example, a 1 Hour Solo P (or whatever) at 9 AM would be paired with another 1 Hour Solo P at some other time, probably at least 4 hours later. Players would be prevented from participating in the second race if they participated in the first.

The goal of pairing races like that would be to allow players with real life commitments to be able to participate in more races while preventing people who are super hardcore with the entire day off from getting extra races. While this would technically increase the overall amount of top tier rewards available to the playerbase, I don't think that's necessarily such a bad thing. In any case it would be worth making races more work-friendly.
Anybody else want duo races?
I think that'd be awesome.
Twitch.TV/Calipark (CaliTV)
The Racing Channel!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info