My thoughts as a newbee

Hello there, Hello GGG devs

I wanted to share my thoughts on races as a player who is new to the concept of races and the idea of it.
I really wanted to thank the devs for this stuffed Season. I do not think this amount does kill the competition, indeed I think it may even help it. I don't have time for every race as you might guess but with such an amount of races even I have the possibility to participate in one or another.
After I joined my first race I was overwhelmed by the community and instantly fell in love with it. There are some known racers who are in almost every race and a lot of nice ppl. Even Gamedeveloper themselves participate and have a chat before the event starts what really got me into doing the race thing. The little messages about blahblah first to reach xx etc. do add an extra layer of awesomeness to this cake.
I wanted to greet Henry_GGG for beeing awesome and keep on doing this stuff. I love this whole thing where every race has something special to it like Immolation and stuff. BLAMT sounds even funnier keep inventing those things they give the game a different and interesting taste. It keeps the Game fresh because you can optimize characterbuilds for every different race and when new mods are introduced everyone has to figure out a new build.
Thats what makes this game awesome!
Just my bit of motivation to the devs, regular updates are getting this game to an awesomescore of over 9000 ;)

Greetings TheCell
Greetz and thank you very much! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info