Idea for a new type of race - Wealth

Hello,

I dont know if someone has suggested this already, or something similar. I tried searching the forums, but found nothing, so here goes.

(This is just on brain-storm level, I havent thought it through 100%, and any ideas to improve it is more than welcome :))

The basic idea is to have insanely high ammounts of currency drop. I mean, really insanely high drop rates. In fact, currency should be filling up your inventory and stashtabs to the point of bursting.

The main goal would be, collecting as much currency as possible - Not wasting too much time rolling, perfecting, and getting the exact stats you need to perform well, and at the same time doing it better than everyone else.

Special exp-tokens could be sold at the vendor at a certain price, which when consumed would result in earned exp.

The winning factors could be as per usual, most exp earned, but spiced up with most currency collected aswell.

This type of race could be a nice and diffrent break-off from the usual nearly perfectly timed races. Tactics such as, should I spend currency on rolling that 5L, 6L, chancing that unique, rolling insane stats on this nice weapon, or should I save it all, turn it into exp-tokens?

Obviously collected currency, and rolled items should not be passed on to HC league when the race ends.

Anyways, just an idea in progress - What does everyone think?

Last edited by panatsche on May 7, 2013, 10:04:37 AM
The only form that would be possible now would be collecting rhoa feathers.
This would be a great way to introduce gold to the game. So ironic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info