/classladder

/classladder should be added as a command. Working exactly like /ladder except that only the top 10 in your class are shown. It is impossible for some classes to know how they compare to other players when none are on the top 10 of /ladder. If you can see how you compare you can possibly play safer if you are winning / take some calculated risks to try to catch up.

I personally have died multiple times when I felt behind from bad RNG/mistakes then went to check website to see I was actually still first in my class :/ Some people whisper me telling me where other players in my class are compared to me which is nice but having to rely on that or a 2nd monitor / alt tabbing is not very good.

/classladder20 could also be a command to show top 20 in your class instead of just the top 10. That would allow people to see if they will make top 20 in their class for reward points.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
I also would have liked access to a /classladder command in quite a few previous races, though i havent yet died to its lack.

We could use a /myladder command to display the players current position on the overall ladder as well.
IGN: KoTao
I think it would be better to have information like this show up on a separate ladder panel (similar to the social & character sheet panels etc.) rather than have more stuff added to the inconvenient "console commands".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info