I work, I want to race when i get home.

Remove scheduled Race events.I have a job.

Allow races to occur at any time. Can coordinate with friends for Party Races.

Limit the number of times a player can enter each race category.Pro players can't farm all day long to grind out more points than me.

Keep low to mid level race rewards in line with amount of time needed to acquire. Or just revamp how rewards are given. Or else I'll create multiple accounts and farm 20x Karui Wards, coral rings, etc.

When cap is reached allow players to drop worst point record upon beating a previous score.

Casual competitive players can use weekends to catch up. i.e. 2 months season, 60 races total (1 per day)

"
Season 3:
Duration: 2 months. Quantity: 60 races.

5 Solo 1 hr Races
4 Solo 1.5 hr Races
3 Solo 3 hr Races

3 Party 4 hour races
3 Party 3 hour races
3 Party 2 hour races
3 Party 1 hour races

4 Solo Cutthroat 3 hr races Requires schedule.

etc
etc
etc
I already suggested similar ideas like racelimits etc. but all you will hear "OMG L2P, it's a competition" etc.

We may well add a time trial event later which can be done arbitrarily.

We won't be removing the scheduled nature of races. We gain a number of benefits by having the races as events. Its easier for people to follow if they aren't racing themselves, its more intuitive for people to understand immediately,and to decide to participate. It has a certain buzz and atmosphere, which seems to work.

We do need to increase the race elements for people participating, so there are better ladder tools, and better feedback for how you compare to other players in the same race.

Spoiler
"
enemymigs wrote:
Remove scheduled Race events.I have a job.

Allow races to occur at any time. Can coordinate with friends for Party Races.

Limit the number of times a player can enter each race category.Pro players can't farm all day long to grind out more points than me.

Keep low to mid level race rewards in line with amount of time needed to acquire. Or just revamp how rewards are given. Or else I'll create multiple accounts and farm 20x Karui Wards, coral rings, etc.

When cap is reached allow players to drop worst point record upon beating a previous score.

Casual competitive players can use weekends to catch up. i.e. 2 months season, 60 races total (1 per day)

"
Season 3:
Duration: 2 months. Quantity: 60 races.

5 Solo 1 hr Races
4 Solo 1.5 hr Races
3 Solo 3 hr Races

3 Party 4 hour races
3 Party 3 hour races
3 Party 2 hour races
3 Party 1 hour races

4 Solo Cutthroat 3 hr races Requires schedule.

etc
etc
etc

tl:dr "I don't/can't invest as much time as others but want the same rewards/chances"

Probably and hopefully not going to happen.
Current league chars: Bladestorm Champion SSF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info