Hillock Reward aka Shadowcrit reward or Rangercrit reward in Lethal

This reward is pointless because the outcome is very clear.

So when will this reward be removed and replaced by something like Golden Hand or another unique which gets skipped very often?
Not all first rewards need to be equally attainable by all classes.

I get that GGG would want people to roll different classes and have certain ones be more beneficial to different goals, but I gotta agree that hilbert has a real point.
Ive also mentioned this numerous times.

Theres a pretty big difference between "not equally attainable" and "one class is guaranteed to win", and the hillock reward is inarguably the latter.

Why not change the hillock reward to 1 point and make it class-specific like the top 20 rewards? The winners would still be pretty random since its just a mindless beeline across the beach, but at least the 5/6 non-shadow classes would be able to try for that initial rush too.
IGN: KoTao
This has nothing to do with equally obtainable.

It is guaranteed that the 100% of all non lethal races(even blood magic) the Hillockreward goes to a shadow.
You should look at the statistics even the temporary shadow characters are named after that.

The only close to zero chance to win it too is a ranger/mara that does only critical hits and this is really unlikely. The only time I saw a ranger or a mara enter lioneyes the same time as me was when the shadow had barely any critical hit.

Same with lethal mode.

Melees have to run back and forward. Even they can do it perfectly they have zero chance of winning because a ranger will always have a permanent attack flow.

The only mode where almost all characters have an equal chance would be lethal no projectile damage. And if you run it once expect negative feedback because 95% never got past hillock.

"
Why not change the hillock reward to 1 point and make it class-specific like the top 20 rewards? The winners would still be pretty random since its just a mindless beeline across the beach, but at least the 5/6 non-shadow classes would be able to try for that initial rush too.

Either that or it should become another reward.
I strongly suggest the golden hand because nobody visits it.
Ive suggested golden hand reward several times as well. Seems odd that its the only side area lacking a first quest / first clear prize.

Why not also add first brutus, merveil, bandits, oversoul, piety? More side goals in races can only be a good thing.
IGN: KoTao
"
KoTao wrote:
Ive suggested golden hand reward several times as well. Seems odd that its the only side area lacking a first quest / first clear prize.

Why not also add first brutus, merveil, bandits, oversoul, piety? More side goals in races can only be a good thing.

Yes please.
The current First rewards look like something hastily thrown together for the first ever races and then nobody got around to change them or they are implemented in a way, that it isn't easy to change them. Would be really nice to see some change here. This would be high on my list as it shouldn't be a big task and makes every single race more interesting.
... is not a troll
Got it again.

I actually WIN this reward from time to time and I AM AGAINST it, because it is pointless.

It relies only on walked distance, crits and the time you hit the mana potion.

2 consecutive Hillock wins......
So in Season 2 I won Hillock 23 times in a praticipation rate of around 100 events.

I could have won more but sadly those were lethal modes or turbo and mobs quiet close to hillock so I had to kill them and it was not possible to kill them all during the sword draw phase.

Still think it should be a reward?

While the other 3 early rewards can be won by any class Hillock is total Classcism:
Normal damage-->Shadow.
Lethal-->Ranger

The only skill you need is a mathematical idea of finding the shortest path and the correct mana potion timing so all of your attacks are double strikes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info