A plee to tone down the nudity

First of all, this game rocks, I mean really. Like many I came from "the other game" and was searching for that dark, Gothic arpg that would bring me back to the days of old :) This game has even in the beta (bought a key last week, got a 18 witch :)) has surpassed so many but I've noticed along the way that there is quite alot of shady lady stuff thrown in which is offensive to me. I mean you practically have two strippers holding up ur health orbs lol is that necessary? Also in act 2 there is a lady with no shirt just holding the end of her boobs? That's not even "realistic" at all. And I get the whole siren story thing, but how about a seaweed gown or something :/ I know I might be looked at as all kinds of different things for saying this but that's ok. I know many people do not share the same standards and that's their right :) I made this post because I know, unlike "the unmentionable game", this is a game where genuine concerns and suggestions are valued and considered. I know I'm not the only one who has been offended by this aspect of the game. Great job, with this game, it really is amazing but come future patches, releases I hope this issue will receive true consideration. Cheers!
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 8, 2013, 5:45:20 PM
Lol, honestly I laughed pretty hard. Your not offended by the mass slaugther and sheer blood, but what offends you is some nudity? And why do people still find nudity offensive, I thought society was past that bullshit
Last edited by neroscapegod on Jun 25, 2012, 2:38:58 PM
The globe girls were originally designed to be nude, from what I've heard. So, they at least decided to make sure there is no permanent nudity on the screen.

Yeena's arms are behind her back. Her clothes are covering her, not her arms.

Merveil is a different story... But, at least she's half fish.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Yet another troll which was missed for a long time ! We were expecting your kind here ! You are late !! Haha...
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
I didn't even know there was nudity in the game and I have 3 characters over level 40.
TehHammer is not a crime!
Before long there will be a special on Fox news declaring Path of Exile a 'sex simulator' designed to corrupt children.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
"
MaxTheLimit wrote:
Before long there will be a special on Fox news declaring Path of Exile a 'sex simulator' designed to corrupt children.

Haha this made me laugh, I can imagine it right now.
+1

-Raekw0n
I wish there was more nudity... Look, the way you said you were looking for a gothic ARPG made me think you were familiar with the Diablo Franchise. There is nudity galore in Diablo 1 and Diablo 2 has its share as well. This game has virtually no real nudity except for Merveil but even that is difficult to see.
I agree. There should be more nudity. It makes the game more exciting, damnit!
IGN: Royal_Princess, Princess_of_Wraeclast, Vaal_Princess, Diamond_Princess
I hope this thread has the exact opposite effect that the OP has intended, no offense to him. I just completely disagree. Why is violence on an extreme level OK but nudity is expressly forbidden? Come on.

Look, I'm American, but I'm guessing you must be American too to be so in a huff over a little nudity. We're one of the only countries in the world that is so prudish with regard to female nudity. Seeing some impaled boobs on a stake doesn't arouse me, it merely adds to the dark atmosphere. If you are having a hard time understanding why we want this, check out Diablo 1 "The Butcher's Lair".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info