PoE trade filled with price fixing bots

So this league i realised the trade is fully filled with bots, if i place something on sale for 1c cheaper than the lowest price there's 5 bots waiting to trade me and some of them just take so much time to come to my hideout, also there's a bunch of damn price fixers that "sell" maps for 5c when guardian maps go for 7 and no matter what map you ask them to sell you they will never answer, it makes it impossible to use the trade site unless you turn on live search, its crazy to me you ban people for for using simple macros, but when there's bunch of bots or people using macros to perfectly reset legions or pick up loot instantly nothing gets done about them, there is no such thing as equal treatment or accoutability, game would be so much better if i didn't have to worry about bots or being muted for selling items on trade chat :)
FIX THE DAMN BOTS OR DON'T TELL PEOPLE NOT TO USE MACROS
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2024, 9:45:00 AM
ye bots alrdy take full control over economy... ggg sleep
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
robert2003 wrote:
also there's a bunch of damn price fixers that "sell" maps for 5c when guardian maps go for 7 and no matter what map you ask them to sell you they will never answer

People don't usually bother selling individual maps, maybe try using the bulk buy section?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info