Join us live on Twitch on April 15th at 2PM PDT, Apr 15, 2024 5:00 PM (EDT) in your local time, where Game Director Jonathan Rogers and Josh Strife Hayes will discuss Path of Exile 2. We hope to see you there!

If you’ve missed any of the recent Path of Exile 2 Podcasts you can find them below:
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Zooterkins!
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Who?
Awesome!

Does it come with "Sword of Chris" ?

"And this is why PoE 2 is NOT the worst MMO ever!"

Looking forward to the interview though!
Last edited by VoidDragon437 on Apr 14, 2024, 9:24:38 PM
cool
josh strife makes some real good interviews. it'll be a good one i believe.
"
Caulder10 wrote:
Who?

Ya, it would be nice if GGG added a sentence explaining who the interviewer is since he is cool (or "big") enough that they make a news post about them. Is that a youtuber, podcast, website person, a journalist...? Funny thay added "Game Director" to Jonathan Rogers, but nothing about Josh.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Havent seen much of Josh. Jonathan talking to BalorMage is the interview I want to see.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

ps. liked his last interview with Chris! looking forward to it

link -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU6d1PL8xRQ
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info