Bug Report - Skills remapping on controller buttons

PS4(5); cabled connection; PSN Essalin
Apr 11 and 12 - 8pm - 1am EST
Texas Server - No error messages
Issue presented first after last patch

Playing Exsang Miner. Detonate Mines appear as 2 skills in the selection menu. Detonate Mines (since the latest patch) continually maps to the O button as if its a default. If I try to map a different skill to O, it doesn’t stay - every time I pass through a portal, it defaults to Detonate Mines and the skill I’m trying to use (shield charge) is not mapped to any button. I tried to map detonate mines to other buttons, but it remaps to O (always) when passing through a portal and sometimes randomly in maps. I tried to map another skill to O and it was replaced by detonate mines as well. I can’t fix it with anything I try. This was working just fine before the latest patch. further, when I go into the skills menu, to put back shield charge, its highlighted - its icon is sort of standing out of the menu. Truly weird. I am detonating mines through the atlas (on movement); I don’t use manual detonate mines at all. I’m surprised no one else has reported this; I even changed controllers last night to see if the problem was hardware (it isn’t). Thanks.
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2024, 6:05:17 PM
Thanks for your report.

This is because of the mastery which causes your mines to detonate when you move. We have a fix for this coming in a future patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info