Costing GGG players in an already low population, malicious trades

Before anything, I don't want this becoming one of those threads that devolves into pointless arguments over who is right or wrong, dumb or smart, yes people should read trades, yes the dirtbag shouldn't be able to hide, but it happens.

Can GGG please for the love of everything, do something to combat the scourge that is someone, or multiple people spamming people Divines on the TB for a garbage filled coffin.

It has literally become a plague in the game now, at least on XB. I've played long enough to know to check my trades as they come in, but some have fallen for it (especially new players) and just quit on the spot.

Call it a scam, lowball, advantage taking, whatever, it doesn't matter. It is however, deliberate and malicious.

It's costing GGG players, people have quit over this, and (apart from reading the trade slowly) GGG has done absolutely nothing to combat this at all. Reporting doesn't work, you can't ignore them as trade doesn't I.D. the sender (unlike tradesite /w). So theres nothing you can do other than currency tab private / moving Divines.

I dont see why GGG cant add the senders name to the trade offer from TB, when they already do that exact thing from the TS, it would allow people to finally ignore these fools, and actually help with new player retention.
Last bumped on Apr 13, 2024, 12:20:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info