AFK -> crashing to desktop when using DX12

just need to afk for 1-2 hours+ (but not focused, so poe would be minimized)

logs would show

[D3D12] Constant Buffer overflow

obviously i can switch to dx11, but that has its own issues and i really dont want to use dx11 anymore because of those issues.

dx12 has been much better this league than it ever was.... but only if this afk nonsense can be fixed.

i should mention in PAST leagues, if i were to afk for prolonged periods, the hideout would instead be very choppy in performance, this was true for many leagues until 3.24 where it'd just crash.

truly annoying, pls fix.
`Spent 2 mirrors on my build, but I'm only Level 98.` LOL
`From just quick sweep of your characters, toxic rain, golems .. sure, non meta... sure.` LOL
Last bumped on Apr 19, 2024, 3:13:24 PM
Got the same issue. In 3.23 everything was perfectly fine. Now, after 10mins or so being afk the game crashes and the log says "Constant Buffer overflow".
bump
`From just quick sweep of your characters, toxic rain, golems .. sure, non meta... sure.` LOL
"
Nyalee wrote:
Got the same issue. In 3.23 everything was perfectly fine. Now, after 10mins or so being afk the game crashes and the log says "Constant Buffer overflow".

mind sharing ur driver version? am gathering info

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info