Crashing When Fighting Harbingers

Semi-regularly crashing while doing maps with Harbinger, Beyond, and Delirium. Presents an unexpected disconnect error and exits game. When I log back in the map is gone, and any loot I picked up is also gone. The materials/map used to open the map are not returned.

This seems to primarily occur while actively fighting Harbinger packs.

Playing a flicker strike build with aegis and riposte/vengeance.

Quite frustrating especially when I have an inventory full of loot that disappears.

I've tried swapping between Vulcan and DirectX12.
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2024, 5:25:32 PM
I'm having the same exact issue. Seems to be about 30% chance to just crash and lose the map.
Any help or suggestions would be very much appreciated. I've turned on Dynamic Resolution and Dynamic Culling ... and it seemed to help for a bit .. then started losing maps again. I've validated Integrity of Files, still crashing against harbingers.

This doesn't happen just with Harbinger + Delirium + Beyond ... this also happens sometimes against just Harbingers when the league mechanic has 'Accompanied by'.

About 80% of the time, if the game crashes, the map is lost, exp I gained disappears, and loot I picked up is gone.

This doesn't happen elsewhere even with very busy screens ... and sometimes I can do full maps of harbingers with multiple harbingers on top of each other ... and other times I go into a map ... hit a harbinger and disconnect.

Additional Details:
AMD drivers fully updated
Vulkan Texture Quality dropped to Medium

Display - AMD Radeon RX 6950 XT
Windowed Fullscreen
Resolution 2560x1440
Vulkan
Vsync Locked
Triple-Buffering Disabled

Happy to provide more details that might be relevant.
Last edited by Rjr3412 on Apr 9, 2024, 4:03:58 PM
Im having the same issue, a crash every 2 maps
Update:

Have seen significant improvement after turning off all armor MTX that I had on.

Seem to be able to usually complete maps with Exarch altars and harbingers somewhat reliably, but still intermittent issues with Eater altars...

Weird.
Always in harbinger fights for me (Flicker-strike) but not every encounter.

No problem in like 20 Blight Ravage maps so far.
Same problem, a crash every 2-3 map. Flicker with harb/deli/eater in a map.
happening to me as well - crashing 1 in every 5 harbinger juiced maps on Strand. Happy to upload dxdiag if we get a tech.
Same problem on my end as well.

harbingers creating mobs which drops FPS to 1 once my projectiles hit them.
Then CPU latency ramps up to 1k.
This then leads to latency between my client and the server to ramp up, which then causes the client to crash with no error message.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info