This weekend we’re running a Stash Tab Sale! You can view the full selection of discounted tabs here. The Stash Tab sale ends at Apr 08, 2024 9:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

If you’re missing points for the sale, be sure to check out the new Solar and Eldritch Supporter Packs here!

Have a great weekend, Exiles.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Quad tabs for the corpses? :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
can't you make currency tab 50 points for a straight 5 dollar purchase? :/
Yay finally. Thanks!

Edit: the mtx store crashes every time you try and open it on console (PS5)
Last edited by dieselmanchild on Apr 4, 2024, 9:09:55 PM
Man what is this ? so i have to spend 10$ just so i can buy a fragment tab ? Not cool
Corpse-Tab when?
Mtx crashes the game on PS5 and also purchase packs through main PS5 Home Screen are getting charged but are not showing on GGG.
It says that

Premium stash tab bundle previous 150
With save 110 and below that it says save 70.... please fix typos. There are couple of wrong maths in the post.
@semerkeyf
That's with the bundle saving in addition to the sale savings.
One premium tab is normally 40, 40*6=240 so the bundle is normally 200. (40 coin saving) plus the sale bringing the bundle down to 165, for an extra savings of 35 coins. 35+40= saving 75 coins overall.

That being said I also understand if you mean the savings vs the sale price of the stash tabs. 30 x 6 = 180, the 6 bundle is only 165, so only 15 coin savings for the bundle vs single tabs.

It's just marketing unfortunately x.x
Will this be extended for people having issues with the shop crashing? It is currently not working on consoles and I purchased a bundles yesterday, but cannot open he store.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info