Levelling

Hi everyone,

I'll tell you a real story about myself in this thread and I'm aware of how ridiculous it sounds. So, feel free to make jokes about me but it is what it is, so, let me tell you a very funny interaction I had with my therapist:

Therapist: You're looking much more stressful today, can you please tell me what happened in your life recently?
Me: I'm finally playing PoE again after a year of hard-work and the idea of levelling my 100000th character from 0 to 70 to get what I wanted after all these years makes me sick. I don't even want to waste a single second on the campaign, I don't care about the story or levelling strategies...
Therapist: Umm... So you're this stressed because of a game? The same guy who designs complex stuff and blablabla?
Me: YES! I just want to play the end-game and as many builds as possible because I like crafting my own builds time by time.
Therapist: Okay Mr X, but you know they make these games to gain money? So they will force players to do such things, I guess? Isn't that how it works?
Me: Yes but if they told me that for every league I had to pay 3 or 5 bucks to get my characters instantly 60-70th level like a battle-pass, I would immediately buy it. WoW did that years ago and it's just perfectly working.
Therapist: I see... Let's focus on the positive things in our life right now blablabla
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2024, 7:21:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info