Rogue Harbor crashing

Within 20 seconds of entering Rogue Harbor, my game crashes. Repeated the attempt 3 times and crashed everytime. Did a validate files and still had it crash right after that.

Looking online i see this was a huge issue previously, but did not see any recent posts about it still being a problem.
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2024, 11:24:18 AM
Same for me. Rogue Harbour crashes my client almost every time.
Same thing here, constant crashes after every heist, or even when I enter the zone from ho
Last edited by pitaspin0 on Apr 8, 2024, 8:54:03 AM
Getting lots of crashes in Rogue harbor too. Unable to start new instance of zone with no other players. When many other players are in the zone it's very laggy and eventually crashes.
Same here.

Edit: I'm already on the lowest available settings. Few seconds in rogue harbor = crash. Any ideas?
Last edited by gl2om on Apr 11, 2024, 8:20:31 PM
same hereeeee
same here
same here.
Especially this league, whenever there are many players with graphic effects or I just come out of the task, it always crashes.
What kind of setting I should have? Should I change FPS? (I think I lowered it quite a bit already though...)
Yes, this is reported every league along with people suggesting that the Rogue Harbour become solo/party only instanced like the lobby for every other league mechanic in the game. Maybe GGG will just put heist completely out of its misery finally next league.
Getting insane, you have 20 people most likely just spamming effects constantly the massive overload just equals visual lag, than immediate crash. If they will not or can not make this solo instance. Disable all this visual nonsense and gobs singing ALL the TIME!!! I am on 1 gig fiber with amazing gaming rig and this is just nuts the game is will not handle it so stop it please so we can play. <OR> let the player side disable all this crap so we do not have to SEE/HEAR all this spam fest.

Please note i really believe its people having fun crashing others.

Or limit number of players from 50+ per small zone to less than 10. But I really encourage to just stop all the visual pets/effects etc. that is just spam you turn off our auras why not this MASSIVE amount of visual/audio crap.

Or making getting there free since we have to we have to go there 5+ times to just set up a blueprint....... I have crashed so many times just getting a blueprint discovered while listening to those goblins constantly.
Last edited by Shandreax on Apr 27, 2024, 10:03:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info