In what cases can points, MTX or stash tabs be transferred?

As the title suggests,

In which cases is it possible for stash tabs, MTX, or just points be transferred from one account to another?

I know I have to contact support and they will ask for information. But some older thread player answers suggest they just waste your time (3 days approximately) even after providing all the information.

Providing the context, searching for this exact issue, all of the answers are provided privately.

Only publicly knowing of CuteDog having his MTX transferred due to ban, and another player having this service done in exchange for their old account being terminated.

The context for my case is technical (steam account issues) aesthetic, (I want all of my MTX on one account) and functional (I want all my stash tabs on one account) before the merge to PoE 2. Further context is I have some trading accounts with currency stash tabs, some old accounts with race MTX that can now be converted, some old accounts used for Aura supports that also have MTX, etc.

I do not mind the loss of achievements, currency, accounts levelled. I would not even mind the old account being disabled.
Last edited by MowBow on Apr 2, 2024, 6:52:12 PM
Last bumped on Apr 15, 2024, 7:14:47 PM
Hey MowBow, could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com so that we can look into this further for you? Please include your account name and a few character names in your message.
Hey, did u manage to get your MTX transferred? I am in the same situation that you are. I have 2 old accounts with MTX and i wanted to transfer the MTXs to the one i am using now, so i can have all MTXs in one account. I dont mind the other 2 old accounts being disable after the MTX migration. Btw all accounts are on the Playstation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info