Corrupted Essences are Not Dropping

I've done 10+ Einhar's memory of the crystal prison, 20+ maps with full essence scarabs with / without crystal resonance and have yet to see a singular corrupted essence. It isn't just bad rng we are way beyond that.

Corrupted Essences are currently bugged and are not an outcome option.
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2024, 3:33:23 PM
yup, i can confirm this too, i've been doing plenty of esssence farming attempts with scarabs. On many occasions now i've used remnants on imprisoned mobs with multiple essences including one of the candidates that should be able to transform into a corrupt-only essence. While the other essences would roll the transform outcome and change appropriately, the misery/envy/dread/scorn wouldn't change in any way.
bump
have same problem, cannot obtain corrupted-sepcific essences from corrupting purple essences in maps. Would be nice to confirm if that's intended and there's now another way to obtain corrupted-specific essences
:)
👉😳👈
Thanks for your report, we're looking into this.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
Thanks for your report, we're looking into this.

THANK

YOU

For real though thanks for quick response
+1
prior
Not saying this is the problem, but be aware. Using the Atlas Notable "Crystal Resonance" prevents corruption outcomes other than what the node specifically says. Meaning if you use a remnant of corruption with Crystal resonance, the outcome will always be having all essences converted to one type.

Skipped over the part where you said it was during the einhar memory, something that cannot be affected by your atlas passive tree. Never mind!
Last edited by djfang on Apr 2, 2024, 9:02:45 AM
same problem here, still not fixed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info