Console specific QoL suggestions.

Einhar/beastiarity related:

Ability to toggle last craft in beastcrafting ui or keep last "filter recipe" toggled. Players need to scroll down after each craft, its very mundane and time consuming.

Ability to release multiple of same beasts at once, as before its very mundane to repeat same action.

Found some misleading info in beastiarity. For example Craicic vassal got "recipes you have unlocked: corrupt an item double corrupt an map" and not "corrupt an item to jave 30% quality". Some beast dont even show unlocked recipe.

Master memory related:

When you "talk" with masters memories dont have a shortcut, we need to scroll down every time. It could replace first option "atlas mission" as they should be deleted in 3.24.

Inventory managment related:

If we open Skills or Character menius we cant move items using Right analog left or right. (We can do this while in inventory meniu) Its very frustrating at times as those menius can open up after you level up.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2024, 9:49:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info