Build advice Ruthless SSF

So im determined to play SSF Ruthless like all leagues since it came out but all the other leagues there has been some guides out to follow, with all the new nerfs there are no guides to be found pretty much.

Any advice, really need a build i can leaguestart
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2024, 4:52:59 AM
I'm not trying to be rude here but if you're going SSF Ruthless you should probably already have enough game/POB knowledge to create your own build.
Chieftain is really strong in ruthless, jugg is also good. I've seen people get the hit-based DD to work well with chieftain theres some profiles on poe.ninja in the hcssfr category I'd recommend looking at.

Ruthless you don't have easy access to defenses or gear early on so picking up res and additional armour passives on the tree is pretty important.

For gems you can easily farm cruel/merc or even normal labs to swap support gems or get your transfigured DD of chaining gem xD
double post
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 28, 2024, 10:55:11 PM
I am not a pro at this, I play only for fun. I do play SSF Ruthless and I feel comfortable playing necromancer, focusing on raising hp with a mix of minions I could get. What I did was to raise two characters of the same type with the same gear at the same time. It was a bit of a pain until I reached lv 60 having to switch gear on characters, but until then I really had an easy time on bosses -- perhaps act 9 final boss made me suffer a bit, running around on a small area. Died only once at kitava act 10 and because I got careless. Even on lab I had an easy time.

According to PoB raging spirits gives me the best dsp, about 70k. Now raising two marauders using the same trick while trying to go for bleed/cyclone. so far so good.

Also: I use items with rarity chance incrase.

my 2c
i would pick RF chieftain. most of your power will come from doing your labs. it will be easy to get at least 85 all res and you get good clear speed from the explode node.
if you ever make it to red maps then the damage will fall of a bit but getting to red maps in ruthless will take a long time anyway so you have time to farm for a good weapon

edit- use fire trap as a secondary skill
"
mochiloc wrote:
I'm not trying to be rude here but if you're going SSF Ruthless you should probably already have enough game/POB knowledge to create your own build.

Thats alright dude, ive played Ruthless since the first league it came out, ive been fairly successful reaching decent levels for Ruthless (87-88) before i changed to regular SSF.

Most of the time there has been enough guides out and enough OP stuff that you can make it easily, last 2 leagues was super easy because of sentinel of radiance and all that jazz and league mechanic.

I have 3600 hours on steam and a bit more if you count before steam but i dont think i will every become a dude that makes builds, im too dumb and dont have enough time even i was smart or determined enough to learn it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info