[U.S.A. Guild] SteadfastBrood [SB]

SteadfastBrood is a NEW hardcore Path of Exile guild.

I founded it to prioritize teamwork, strategy, and skillful play to overcome challenges in hardcore league. I enjoy unlocking difficult Steam Achievements (0-5% of Global Players).

I have been playing PoE for about 10 years & started experimenting with the Hardcore league about a year ago. Achievements unlocked so far: Fearless (%3), Cleanser (%4), Behold My Army (%4), Traitor (%4).
Last edited by sredni391 on Apr 3, 2024, 8:04:54 PM
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2024, 1:58:02 AM
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions! I made it to Level 12 Templar Yesterday and planning to continue playing for a few hours now.
I am now level 21 Templar in Hardcore. Looking for Guild Members!
Level 28 today as Templar. I might die any time but I'll keep trying until I get a high level hardcore character!
Playing for the next few hours on hardcore league - anyone is welcome to join. Happy to help.
Level 40 Hardcore, friendly to new-comers, deadly to wanna be pro players.

This is the Steadfast Brood. Always loyal.
Level 43 Templar in hardcore league. I can help rush new players & get you used to dynamics.
How many players are in the guild? Is it still possible to join?
Just one right now who is me! I'm trying to build a group of good players to do Hardcore. Everyone can join as long as they are decent and willing to play Hardcore.

We'd need to establish the time for playing etc. I'm on EST and usually play during night time.
"
sredni391 wrote:
Just one right now who is me! I'm trying to build a group of good players to do Hardcore. Everyone can join as long as they are decent and willing to play Hardcore.

We'd need to establish the time for playing etc. I'm on EST and usually play during night time.

oh, I take it the guild is just at the beginning :)
And yes, I understand how hard it is to find a guild or players for HC, I've been starting this league completely switched to the HC league.

But there is a problem, I live in Europe +4 GTM my time...
About party I don't think it will be possible to play all the time.
If you can add me to the Guild, my nickname is
neverstolevel.You have steam or discord?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info