Pre download 3.24?

Hi, i was never able to play day 1 and unfortunatly this time even tho i can make it im worried my slow internet is gonna cause me to start on day 2 aswell.
Is there a way to download the 3.24 patch before? I know we have a couple hours usually to download the patch but i have a 6mbs so if the patch is couple of gigs is gonna take me all night
Hopefully i was able to explain the problem sorry for the bad english.
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2024, 7:51:14 PM
Would definitely be nice to get some kind of option like this.

PC players can download the torrent file early, but I don't think there's any equivalent for console.

Hopefully the patch won't be super huge.
Ah dang, well i tried :).
Ty for the response
We got this info:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3498038

"
The patch size for the update will be around 5.8GB on the standalone client and 5.8GB on Steam. The estimated size of the patch for Playstation and Xbox One S/Series S is 8GB and the estimated size of the patch for Xbox One X/Series X is 12GB. We've also made a torrent available for this update which is around 39GB. The torrent is only available for PC.

It's a 3 hour window, although it usually takes 15-20 minutes for the patch to become available, so it's more like 2:45.

8GB is fairly sizable.

Not sure if this is an option for you, but I once took my Playstation and a small TV to the local library to use their high speed internet for the patch download.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info